The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Project Manager
for our client in the telecommunications sector.
- Manage sales call-center upgrade projects.
- Set up project plan and determine project roles, resource need, staffing, time frames.
- Create and validate project plan.
- Follow up on project implementation, create Issue/Risk log.
- Manage project documentation, reporting, update the IT project record.
- Establish and continuously maintain relations with project participants in Hungarian and English.
- Participate in budget planning, budget administration.
- Maintain PM culture within organization.
- Maintain a daily list of tasks and priorities.
- University or College degree.
- 3-5 years of project management experience in multinational environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strategic thinking and efficiency-oriented mindset.
- Strong communication skills, empathetic attitude, team player.
- Analytical thinking, standalone problem solving capabilities.
- Agile, proactive and confident personality.
- Good negotiating and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of different PM methodologies is an advantage.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.