The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Business Analyst
for our client in the telecom sector.
- Analyze the process and system development needs of the business side.
- Create specifications based on those business needs.
- Define the exact need and its purpose.
- Support the quality and the efficiency of development.
- Create proposals for the implementation of business needs.
- Gather the necessary information within and outside the company.
- Discover new development opportunities.
- Support and manage smaller IT and business related projects.
- Cooperate with stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Be creative and find alternative solutions.
- Support the business with your own ideas.
- University or College degree.
- 2 years of business analyst experience in multinational environment.
- Understanding product and process development.
- Business oriented thinking.
- Good skills in written and verbal English.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Flexible, client oriented approach.
- Agile, proactive and confident personality.
- Good problem solving and cooperating skills.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.