The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Solution Architect
for our client in the telecom sector.
- Convert business needs into system level requirements.
- Create a consistent and scalable solution in harmony with existing architecture.
- Participate in the analysis of development needs coming from the business side.
- Ensure that the high-level requirements are consistent, complete and realistic.
- Create end-to-end solutions to discovered requirements.
- Create, maintain and store documents on design and architecture.
- Cooperate with other solution, network and enterprise architects.
- Keep contact with suppliers and vendors.
- Experience with architecture design tools (Visio, Enterprise Architect).
- Knowledge of architectural and framework standards: e.g. eTOM or similar.
- Knowledge of the lifecycle of telecom projects.
- Good understanding of business requirements and needs.
- Experience in solution design.
- Realistic and pragmatic thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good skills in written and verbal English.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Strong cooperating skills.
- Independent and proactive personality.
- Fast learning ability.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.