The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
FINANCE SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (MSSQL)
who will be part of a team supporting all finance functions of our client and its entities worldwide.
- Design, develop, test and implement applications (SQL/.Net) to support finance processes.
- Design, develop, test and implement BI solutions.
- Develop and maintain existing reports, queries, interfaces, and applications (Crystal, SQL, Excel/Access VBA, ASP.Net).
- Train and support key users worldwide.
- Troubleshoot errors in existing processes and applications.
- Work with Finance and Operations specialists worldwide to formulate business requirements.
- Manage technical documentation.
- University or College degree
- 2 years of experience in MS SQL relational database design and development
- Experience in .Net development
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and development and of business intelligence processes and tools (Analysis Services)
- Can troubleshoot, maintain, design, and develop business applications (.Net, Access/Excel, VBA)
- Project and time management skills
- Capable of seeing technical issues from a business perspective and vice versa
- Fluency in English
- Capable of working with offshore development and virtual teams
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.