Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
who will be focused on improving and building quality in the product as early as possible for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features
- Tracking defects using JIRA
- Identify dependencies and risks during testing to support change management/release management activities
- Develop test plans and scenarios
- Execute tests, document results, and work with developers to remediate/retest
- Coordinate with end-users to test when additional business/functional subject matter expertise is needed
- Create software defect reports
- Proactively work with other project teams to identify, implement, test, and verify software fixes
- Document all actions taken and provide outstanding customer feedback
- Bachelors’ Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- 2-6 years of professional experience in manual software testing
- Solid, hands-on experience using Linux systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Having payments related experience is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Experience using JIRA is an advantage
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.