Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Agile Project Manager
Our client creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Project Planning and Management
- Team Management
- Product Owner Support
- Process Management and Improvement
- Team building
- Team budget
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects (PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred)
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Confluence, Jira/Greenhopper, Microsoft Project, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals ( including the executive level)
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details
- Good command of English
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.