Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
System Analyst – Monitoring Tools
Our client is a dynamically developing global company operating in the manufacturing industry.
What the company offers:
- Great work environment.
- Professional development.
- Challenging careers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Operating global monitoring tools.
- Provide support in business operating applications.
- Be aware of and comply with quality goals.
- Responsible for data integrity of the system inventory.
- Responsible for the validation of all IT applications.
- Aware of and comply with the change management work instruction.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Lead a team of System Analysts.
- Designs, tests and installs database management systems.
- Architecture maintenance.
- Support escalations for different databases.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of globally hosted monitoring solutions.
- Implement new or updated technologies to the web operating system platforms of the business.
- Maintains relationships with infrastructure teams, technical support teams, customers and vendor support teams to support effective implementations.
- Supports existing processes and standard development procedures.
- Manages daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2 years of experience with CA monitoring tools such as APM, Spectrum, ADA, and CEM.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of full system development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of databases business process monitoring.
- Experience in cloud computing.
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
- Quality oriented thinking.
- Budapest, Hungary.
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.