The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT middleware infrastructure of the company operating in the telecom sector.
- As a devops professional in 80 percent of your time you will do operations and in 20 percent development.
- Support the IT operations team and IT processes.
- Maintain business continuity on operated systems.
- Create reports on your activities to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Support local strategies based on global concepts.
- Ensure redundancy on middleware systems.
- Implement and deploy new solutions.
- Propose the use of new technologies.
- Daily maintenance and documentation of the IT middleware infrastructure.
- Implement internal and external development requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following middleware technologies: Oracle, IBM, Microsoft
- Knowledge of client-server architecture.
- Knowledge of Proxy Servers.
- Intermediate English.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, standalone problem solving capabilities.
- Proactive thinking.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.