Our global partner, an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions, is looking for a
Technical System Analyst
who will be responsible for implementing customer projects on in a central transaction processing host and its connected systems in Budapest. The professional is to integrate these projects and new solutions into complex payment systems, design installation packages and to manage the implementation of the projects.
What we offer:
- Professional and international working environment.
- Premium account projects.
- Opportunity to advance professionally.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible working time.
- Application implementation and testing.
- Implement technical projects on central authorization and clearing systems located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Design and manage configuration changes to support the operating processes and business requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to implement successfully the respective projects.
- Provide 2nd level support to different internal and external test teams (various geographical locations).
- Support the testing and quality assurance processes by investigating identified technical issues.
- University or College in Engineering or IT.
- 2 years of experience in IT system analysis or project implementation preferably on Intel based platform.
- Strong MSSQL knowledge and experience in system administration and maintenance.
- Experience in troubleshooting and application support.
- Good testing skills.
- Project oriented approach.
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Show initiative, analytical thinking.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Quick learner and flexible personality.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 291 3089