Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Infrastructure Manager
Our client is a dynamically developing international company specialized in sport-bet.
Purpose of the role:
The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining the architecture and operations to deliver high availability computing and production services in order to support new and changing applications. Responsible for making sure that the company’s application network infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly and provide a secure platform for the company’s business operations.
- Management of data center infrastructure (server infrastructure, networks, operating systems, virtualization technologies).
- Design, deployment and maintenance of hardware and cloud scenarios.
- International management of third-party consulting services, vendor and service provider relationships.
- Maintain performance requirements for availability and responsiveness.
- Project management related tasks (approval of project initiatives, deliver milestones on time, coordination of cross-functional projects, management of the data center budget)
- 7-10 years of experience in IT role (5 years in a supervisory level)
- Technical knowledge of networks, operating systems, hardware, DBMS, web technologies, virtualization and cloud computing.
- Good understanding of Firewalls, LANs and WANs (preferably with Cisco).
- Experience with F5 technology (LTM and GTM).
- Experience/understanding of DDOS, Cloud, SAN, Backups and Monitoring.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies.
- Ability to execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.