The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
- Support the Finance department in their daily work in terms of troubleshooting issues in the ERP system and connected financial systems.
- Create reports / analysis from the finance systems.
- Maintain reports, queries, and interfaces (SQL, Excel, Crystal)
- Maintain and review security settings
- Manage technical documentation
- Check performance of automated processes, troubleshoot errors
- Ability to understand business automation tools and providing the requirements of it
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Completed University or College degree in relevant field (Finance, Economics or Business Information Technology) or related experience.
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- Strong service attitude, capable of seeing technical issues from a business perspective and vice versa
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, other languages are an advantage
- Capable of working with virtual teams
- Strong MS Office (Excel) knowledge
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and in a team
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.