Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Senior Oracle DBA
Our client is a dynamically developing international company specialized in sport-bet.
Purpose of the role:
The Senior DBA will be responsible for database design, and development support for the agile teams, and will provide expertise at all stages of the development lifecycle. Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with proven experience working with internationally located teams. He will also be the subject matter expert when it comes to operation and process issues, database back up & recovery and administration tasks.
- Monitor RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL), Redis and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB) databases
- Perform backups and backup validation
- Database and Redis fine tuning
- Analyze query performance
- Support software development
- Research new technologies/tools for storing/representing data
- Automate database installations/tests
- Work in Agile environment
- Operating databases running on Linux in cloud based environments
- 2+ years database administration in an Oracle environment
- 2+ years database administration with RDBSM
- 2+ years Redis/Sentinel administration
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Willing to learn new database technologies
- Working knowledge of Linux OS (Redhat/Centos)
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, SaltStack
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Prometheus
- 1+ years Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience with DevOps/System Administration in Linux Environment
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.