The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Business Analyst – Gamification
- Manage the development of an E-learning system
- Connect the requirements of the client with the developer and tester teams
- Act as Business Analyst for the gamification platform (Nitro from Bunchball)
- Update the platform as new versions and features are released
- Connect with the business on future needs for gamification, driving a functional and a deployment roadmap.
- Ensure that the conceptual solution designs meets the business needs while maintaining fit with the rest of IT strategy and technology standards in place.
- Manage and participate in projects related to gamification
- Research and analyze future trends in technologies for feasibility to implement in our company
- Ability to collaborate in a virtual global team, willingness to travel up to approximately 20% within Europe.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills in English plus any other language is an advantage.
- College or university degree in informatics or business economics or instructional design.
- 1-3 years of experience in administration of IT systems and services.
- 1+ year experience with gamification platforms, e.g. Nitro from Bunchball or similar.
- Ability to influence people with the goal to improve End User Satisfaction
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.