The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Business Reporting Specialist
- You will have to work in a local group.
- You will have to find the answers for incoming requests in a DWH.
- You will have to support audits with data and information.
- You will have to generate reports to business requests.
- Responsible to develop, implement and manage a portfolio of management information reports.
- Provide available, integrating and optimizing structured and/or unstructured data in order to present or distribute information for use and analysis by the business.
- Develop a competent knowledge in the key business processes, which generate the business data on which reports will be developed.
- Lead the requirements definition, the report design, build, qualify and implementation phases, for new and changes to existing reports.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with SQL.
- Experince in business information development, including dashboards, cubes and hierarchical reports.
- Knowledge of a business intelligence tool is an advantage.
- Knowledge of business analytical soutions is an advantage.
- Fluent English.
- Budapest region
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.