The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
- Connect business representatives to understand business processes and problems.
- Maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders and ensure proper and timely communication on all activities related to our IT solutions.
- Create accepted analysis and specifications of the process, requirements, solution and application design.
- Provide analytical services to projects and operations, taking future needs trends in technology into account.
- Ensure that configuration and customization of solutions is executed consistently to meet the business needs.
- Contribute to the functional roadmap of all IT solutions in scope and align priorities of all system activities.
- You have college or university degree in (business) informatics or economics.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in managing learning IT solutions (preferably Cornerstone); with a strong business knowledge and good understanding of IT learning solutions, best practices and IT architecture.
- You have written and oral communication skills in English plus any other language is an advantage.
- You have the ability and self-trust in interaction with senior partners and decision-makers.
- You have a sense for pragmatism and value orientation with the goal to improve end user satisfaction
- You have organizational and project management skills with the ability to coordinate with peers to deliver complex tasks and projects.
- You demonstrate team spirit when collaborating in a virtual global team, but you also have a strong ability to work as a single driver and contributor.
- You are willing to travel up to approximately 20%
- You are a strong personality with can-do mentality, with an analytical and conceptual mindset.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.