The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Customer Security Manager
- Support the security transfer process during transition and transformation to future mode of operation (FMO)
- Ensure that customer-specific security requirements are known, commissioned and implemented.
- Controlling and coordination customer specific security risk management.
- Initiate, control, evaluate and assure quality of customer specific security reporting.
- Prepare and conduct regular steering meetings internally and with customer.
- Provide agreed service level reporting towards customer (e.g. access to secure rooms, overall incident reporting, incident analysis reports).
- Manage security events and security incidents with support of operational teams.
- Plan and support customer specific security audits (including pre-audits).
- Initiate, plan and conduct new security projects arising from customer’s current contract.
- Experience in security compliance frameworks covering ISO 27001, CoBIT, or other such industry based regulation.
- International security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
- Enterprise architecture framework knowledge and experience to take existing architectures and re-define how customer processes will work on new security technology platforms and operating models.
- Professional behavior towards internal units and customer (including management level).
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management.
- Fluent English knowledge is a must.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.