The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
- Providing consultancy advice on information security risk and control matters for our clients.
- Developing information security management systems (security standards, strategies, security controls and guidelines).
- Execution of information security awareness training and educational activities.
- ICT Security Solution Consulting (e.g. for infrastructure, application, networks, operating systems) including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies such as: Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Public Key Infrastructures, Network Security, Encryption.
- Conducting vulnerability scans and penetration testing.
- Providing forensics and malware analysis.
- Providing threat intelligence services.
- Supporting security incident handling.
- Experience in security compliance frameworks covering ISO 27001, CoBIT or other such industry based regulation.
- Enterprise architecture framework knowledge and experience to take existing architectures and re-define how customer processes will work on new security technology platforms and operating models.
- International security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses etc.
- Understand security issues related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability of security services.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management.
- Fluent English knowledge is a must.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.