The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Service Process Analyst
- IT process ownership.
- Requirement specification for process areas.
- Tool selection, gap analysis and decision preparation.
- Maintenance of current toolset.
- Implementation of new tools into process management.
- Tools application level ownership and customization activities.
- Regular process maturity measurement and reporting.
- SIP delivery.
- Contribution to CMDB management.
- ITS Service Catalogue refresh and maturity improvement.
- College or university degree in IT or process related field.
- Experience in multinational, multicultural work environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in ITIL based process development, KPI measurement:
- Experience in owning, measuring and improving ITIL based process(es)
- Proven contribution for process maturity improvement
- Experience with complex ticketing tool, customization for process adjustment
- ITIL service management knowledge
- Process exception handling experience
- Fluent English knowledge, full professional comprehension.
- Capability to present, teach processes.
- Team worker across teams and seniority level.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Structured, organized.
- Open minded, self-motivated learner.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.