The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Senior Database Architect
- Understand key business needs and sources of data. Develop an understanding of the areas in which we do business and how information should be stored.
- Assist in development of functional requirements. Write technical requirements and system documentation.
- Create extract, transform and load (ETL) procedures.
- Create tables, views, functions, stored procedures and other database structures.
- Build effective system controls to ensure data is not lost during import or processing.
- Serve as escalation contact for on-call group when needed.
- Provide assistance to users investigating unique business events by analyzing the data.
- University degree in computer science, management information systems, business information technology or software information technology or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in database development and architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its components (database, integration services, analysis services, reporting services).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated experience in writing functional and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated success in a business with multiple changing priorities.
- Experience with large data warehouses.
- Experience as a team leader is a plus.
- Experience in UI development (html, .net, etc.) is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.