Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
who will be working as part of the quality team. This position will support all audit, risk and process related activities. You will help coordinating the ICFR / KPMG audit activities with FG system owners, entering and maintaining risks in risk management tool and you will have the opportunity to support implementation and adoption of new and updated processes.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- Providing guidance on the documentation of the ICFR and SOD controls to documentation leaders and control owners.
- Preparing and collecting materials for regular reporting.
- Organizing meetings with risk owners to define risks and risk plans.
- Identifying and driving continuous process improvement activities within FG that enhance operational efficiency, eliminate waste or overhead, and improve customer and employee satisfaction.
- You have university education, preferably in IT.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You have 3 years of experience with IT control principles (Segregation of Duties, ICFR) and with SAP.
- You have a good business understanding of IT processes.
- You are customer oriented.
- You are able to work in a highly specialized, multinational team.
- You have structured approach, good technical documentation skills.
- You are able to coordinate cross-functionally.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089