Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
IT Procurement Team Lead
who will be responsible for optimising external IT procurement in hardware, software, telecom and IT services. The IT procurement team has the responsibility to strategically partner with IT departments and various business units globally.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- The IT procurement governance and processes team lead is a member of a small global team supporting IT procurement members located in Europe and North America.
- As a member of the IT procurement leadership team, you will contribute to overall strategy and setup of IT procurement. You will manage and optimise the end-to-end process for IT procurement, whilst maintain alignment with other procurement groups, external sources and internal stakeholders.
- Maintaining IT procurement guidelines for IT procurement teams, ensuring conformity with corporate policies.
- Educating category and buyer teams and internal clients on existing processes.
- Managing controls to assure IT procurement guidelines.
- Performing regular reporting and present it to the IT procurement management team and other decision makers.
- Supervising IT procurement team and ensure appropriate processes are in place.
- Ensure close alignment with related key projects and proactively manage dependencies and risks.
- Ensuring strong collaborative networks with key stakeholders, including other procurement functions, business partners, finance and IT.
- Manage the savings recording and validation process.
- You have university education, preferably in IT or business.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT purchasing, preferably including experience in a procurement team with a global or international scope and you have a solid understanding of procurement processes and governance.
- You are highly organized and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- You are able to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame for multiple internal clients.
- You are familiar with eProcurement tools like ARIBA.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, customer focus and good presentation skills.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089