Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Software Asset Manager
who will be working as part of the software asset management team.
Within IT procurement you will manage the effective use of software assets and ensures compliance to license conditions and regulations.
As a software asset management analyst and reporting specialist you will be member of a small team supporting IT organizations throughout the company.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- You will provide data and analytics support to the software asset management team and IT procurement leadership on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Driving the development of additional meaningful analytics offerings.
- Regular reporting based on reporting calendar.
- Responding to requests for data and analysis.
- Participating in projects to provide reporting and analytic support.
- You have university education, preferably IT or business.
- Fluency in English.
- You bring minimum 5 years of experience in reporting and analytics, preferably including experience in procurement or IT organization with a global or international scope.
- You are highly organized and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- You are able to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame for multiple internal clients.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- You have good analytical skills.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089