Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for
Project Office Coordinator
who will be responsible for supporting project management processes and ensuring project methodology and documentation is followed.
This exciting role calls for strong presentation and coordination skills. Experience with participating in or coordinating cross-functional projects as well as making and giving presentations are also essential for this position. You will be action oriented and have a drive for simplicity, precision and speed.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- Supporting Project Management Office in the creation and maintenance of portfolio, budgets, resources and forecasts.
- Providing transparent view of project portfolio.
- Providing coordination and assistance with project documentation, presentations, cross-functional projects, and key events.
- Coordinating and managing initiatives across other departments.
- Supporting portfolio manager in shaping the inter-process communication, and as part of the team the candidate will be expected to invest time in refining the operation by implementing further improvements, to contribute to process simplification and transparency.
- Provide preparation support and facilitation including logistics, meeting minutes, and also ensure adherence to demand and portfolio schedule.
- Creating reports on project planning, project status and gate reviews, management dashboards including project, portfolio and dashboard views.
- Gather requirements, business needs and ideas and consolidate for tools roadmap.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support portfolio manager in these initiatives.
- You have university education, preferably in IT or business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- At least 2 years of industry experience working in a project management office and you also have experience in governance, processes and reporting.
- Experience as project manager and qualification is an advantage.
- You have strong communication, collaborating and interpersonal skills to manage conflicting interests within a complex environment.
- You have strong customer focus.
- You have attention to detail and analytical mindset with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format.
- You have demonstrated ability to compose correspondence and content materials which often require an understanding of IT specific subject matter.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089