Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Reporting Data Specialist
who will be working as part of IT procurement team to optimize external IT spendings in the categories of hardware, software, telecom and IT services. The IT procurement team has the responsibility to strategically partner with IT departments and various business units globally.
You as a data analyst and reporting specialist will be a member of a small global team supporting IT procurement members located in Europe and North America.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- You will provide data from different sources and systems, and analytics support to IT procurement teams, IT procurement management and other decision makers on a regular basis.
- You will actively address areas where set KPIs are not achieved and track corresponding improvement plans.
- Continuously monitoring and further develop the global IT procurement reporting and measurement process by stabilization and automation of the tasks involved.
- Driving the development of additional meaningful procurement analytics offerings in close collaboration with IT procurement teams and IT procurement management.
- Coordinate alignment with finance with regards to validation of data and KPIs.
- Regular reporting based on reporting calendar and responding to ad hoc requests for data and analysis.
- Participating in IT procurement projects that have impact on the data analysis and reporting requirements and alignment with other procurement organizations.
- You have university education, preferably in IT or business.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- 5 years of experience in reporting and analytics, preferably including experience in a procurement organization with a global or international scope.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are highly organized and efficient self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- You are able to prioritize, multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a short time frame for multiple internal clients.
- You are familiar with eProcurement tools like ARIBA
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089