Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Our client is an international management consulting company.
Purpose of the role:
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for a range of information gathering and processing tasks focusing on the global banking industry.
Your key focus would be to support data updates and to ensure consistency in complex file structures, involving data files of significant size.
You will also be asked to develop smaller databases related algorithms in VBA, SQL or other programming languages.
- You will gather a lot of information to support the daily work of the manager.
- You will have to gain knowledge of the current state of banking industry and financial sector.
- You will have to ensure consistency in complex file structures.
- You will write macros in VBA.
- You will expand the existing database.
- You will cooperate with global research teams as well as with senior analysts.
- You will have the opportunity to build your data management and analytical skills.
- Bachelor or master degree in IT or economics or finance.
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hungarian.
- Experienced user of Excel and strong VBA knowledge.
- Programming knowledge in SQL/T-SQL.
- Basic .NET experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of banking economics.
- Strong analytical capability, dedication to data accuracy, outstanding attention to detail.
- Can work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.