Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
IT Helpdesk Specialist
professional for our client’s international IT team.
- Handle technical queries and problem calls from end users and other (IT) teams.
- Act as a team member of International GPS IT organization and as such support projects and activities also outside Hungary, in close and harmonious cooperation with for example the Krakow IT team and others.
- Follow appropriate problem and change management processes.
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing with peers and others.
- Strive for IT Security compliance and maintain an appropriate level of awareness, especially with end users.
- Maintain technical and process knowledge and skills as required for the role – such as improving technical skills for ERP systems, OSX and Linux skills.
- Proactively contribute to identify improvements, cost take out opportunities and new technologies and solutions that could benefit the company.
- Work as a true member of a team with a shared workload and tasks.
- Hungarian: fluent or native.
- English: fluent.
- Experience in IT Helpdesk or Deskside support position of an international organization; installation, administration and troubleshooting.
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows environment support.
- Ability to support incident and problem resolution process, preferable according to ITIL definition.
- Service Delivery orientation.
- Very high interpersonal abilities and communication skills.
- Organized, structured approach.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.