Our global partner, a prestigious technology company, is looking for an
who will be working as part of an agile development team, supporting HR processes.
- Translating complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry best practices.
- Participating in client or project meetings and interactions to explain the solution approach.
- Understanding interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the Target technical environment.
- Constantly looking at security aspects and propose architectural solution for security vulnerabilities.
- Keeping updated with technology and determines the impact of hardware or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Defining and creating system architecture design document and discuss different pros and cons of any particular approach.
- Writing technical architecture and solutions.
- Developing detailed design specifications, data mapping and data transformation rules as per need.
- Ensure a smooth and successful transition to the production environment.
The perfect candidate is
- Experienced in
- IT Architecture and solution planning
- Application Security evaluation and risk assessment
- Able to define target architecture and assure that application changes points towards achieving that
- Has experience planning solutions using
- WebSphere Application Server
- Java / Node.js
- XML / JSON
- Has solid understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
- Proactive, Problem solver and has a sense of ownership
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Architect in an enterprise environment
- 1-2 years as member of Agile team
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089