Our global partner, a prestigious technology company, is looking for an
who will be working as part of a virtually integrated organisation in ongoing application development, supporting HR processes.
- As part of a dedicated Agile team, the candidate will be responsible for
- Developing software solutions based on technical and functional specifications.
- Participate and promote department strategy, processes, Agile or Scrum method and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
- Reviewing and support current programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Working with other senior developers to ensure that software products are being built to specification and meet business needs.
- Working in teams, including the own team and cross-functional teams as well.
- Knowing the dedicated application’s structure form architectural standpoint.
- At least BSc in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
- 1-2 years of experience as Java developer in an enterprise environment
- 1-2 years of experience of Web development
- Proactive, problem solver and has a sense of ownership
- Ability to work efficiently in teams or independently without technical oversight or work review
- Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, be dependable with a great work ethic, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues
- Experience with software configuration best practices (continuous integration, source control, etc.)
- Strong analysis skills; the ability to make critical business recommendations and think strategically
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability and desire to learn new skills, methods quickly
- Solid understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
- Open to work on Lotus Notes related development projects is a great advantage
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089