Our global partner, a prestigious technology company, is looking for an
who will be working as part of a virtually integrated organisation in ongoing application development, supporting HR processes.
- As part of a dedicated, Agile team, the candidate will be responsible for
- Developing software solutions based on technical and functional specifications.
- Participate and promote department strategy, processes, Agile/Scrum method and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
- Reviewing and support current programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Working with other senior developers to ensure that software products are being built to specification and meet business needs.
- In-depth experience across server side Java/J2EE technologies, back-end services in Java & Node.js
- Familiar with
- REST Services
- WebSphere Application Server
- XML / JSON
- Solid understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
- Proactive, Problem solver and has a sense of ownership
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Java developer in an enterprise environment
- 1-2 years as member of Agile team
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089