Our global partner, a local IT security, business consulting and system integration firm, is looking for a
who will have to work on enterprise level projects as an external expert.
What we offer:
- Continuous professional trainings, exams and certifications.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Customized service training.
- Young, dynamic team, family atmosphere.
- Exciting and varied projects, challenging tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Planning and implementation of new generation firewall solutions.
- Setting up and testing firewall policies and functions.
- Actively participate in network security and firewall projects.
- Operating and implementing service management tasks.
- Quality assurance and preparation of IT security documentation (e.g. system design, DR planning, project documentation, etc.)
- University or college degree in IT or related field.
- Experience in the operations of enterprise network architecture.
- Up-to-date knowledge of network solutions.
- Intermediate English (spoken and written)
- Driving license of category B.
- Logical thinking and engineering approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP certifications.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 291 3089