Our global partner, a local IT security, business consulting and system integration firm, is looking for a
Senior IT Security Consultant
who will have to work on enterprise level projects as an external expert.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Exciting, various, creative projects in cooperation with well-known large companies.
- Continuous development and progress with active professional support.
- Domestic and international conferences, further training opportunity, special support for innovation.
- Young, dynamic team, community experiences.
- Modern working environment.
- Flexible working time and the possibility of working at home.
- Modern, enterprise level IT security projects.
- Product planning and implementation tasks after acquiring knowledge in Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Professional support of junior colleagues.
- Project management.
- Actively participate in level 2 and 3 support for installed systems
- Transmission of errors to the manufacturer, collecting customer needs.
- Portfolio management and participation in development projects.
- Preparation of IT security documentation, quality assurance (system design , DR planning, project documentation, etc.).
- University or college degree in IT or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT security.
- Unix/Linux and Windows server knowledge gained in enterprise level environment.
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Interest in new technologies.
- Driving license of category B.
- Logical thinking and engineering approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management field advantage, but not required.
- Log management and SIEM solutions familiarity is a plus
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 291 3089