Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for a company that provides cloud based services for global partners.
What we offer
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization.
- Huge flexibility and freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest.
- Conference budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Taking part in Cloud Video security integration.
- Communicate results of security and potentially operational audits and coordinate mitigation efforts.
- Support and coordinate security testing, including communicating results in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Coordinate with the Business Process Owners in ensuring that documentation, testing, remediation and the appropriate controls associated with financial reporting are identified and documented in the process documentation as well as provide education and training.
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external audits and compliance activities, preparing materials, and coordinating work.
- Prepare reports to key stakeholders and senior management on the status of compliance efforts.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols as well as security policies.
- Work closely with various internal teams to support the sales process through customer assessments and RFPs.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Ability to work across geographical locations.
- 3-5 years in IT Security or Audit or Risk and Compliance roles or some combination.
- A broad and diverse technical background.
- Ability to proactively take information and make recommendations on next steps.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Hungarian and English including a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- The more these apply to you, the better: ISO27001, PCI, ITCS 104, ITCS 120, SDRC.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 291 3089.