Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for one of the leading international companies in ICT.
What we offer
- Young and friendly team.
- Continuous development opportunities in IT.
- Career opportunities within the company.
- Modern and comfortable working environment.
- Managing and maintaining an open cloud platform.
- Monitoring on platform level.
- Second level support, technical incident handling and troubleshooting.
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of partners.
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation.
- Patch- and release management.
- Capacity management.
- Documentation and development of operations guide.
- General incidents, problem, change, and configuration management.
- Involve 3rd level support, if necessary.
- Strong focus on optimization and automation of platform-related tasks.
- Supporting involved teams with necessary information.
- Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partners.
- Proactively engage necessary units and teams to achieve results.
- 1-6 years of experience in UNIX/Linux virtualization platforms and storage management.
- Good understanding of cloud architecture, storage and network.
- Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
- Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English.
- Excellent teamworker but able to work independently, as well.
- Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 291 3089.