The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Component Owner Learning Tools
professional for a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company.
- Steer the company towards success in how training is delivered to the learners worldwide.
- You are responsible for the operational performance.
- Support and tactical lifecycle management as well as the continuous improvement of the IT components in your scope.
- You work with vendors and internal partners to ensure smooth operation in all aspects related to the components.
- The goal is a gamification platform, a platform to host eLearning source files and other third party or custom build tools which support the global learning process.
- You are the face to the business for these components and play an active part in the solution’s lifecycle management.
- You manage business stakeholders with regards to the usage, deployment and further development of the components.
- You own the definition and delivery for the deployment roadmap for the learning tools.
- This will be an individually contributing role in a global environment, working alongside the component owner for global learning management systems with access to technical experts and business analysts for learning.
- This role reports to the Head of Learning IT.
- Act as a component owner, system owner and expert for the global learning tools which include several authoring tools, 3rd party and custom build applications and a gamification platform (Nitro from Bunchball).
- Plan the tactical lifecycle of the components and oversee the release of updates, new versions and features.
- Establish and maintain relationships to business stakeholders to understand and learn about their future needs for learning tools, gamification and new tools.
- Drive a functional and deployment roadmap for the components by adding user groups and extending supported use cases.
- Ensure that conception designs meet the business needs while maintaining fit with rest of IT strategy and technology standards in place.
- Propose, manage and participate in projects related to learning tools and gamification
- Research and analyze future trends in technologies for benefits and feasibility to implement.
- You are able to collaborate in a virtual global team and willing to travel up to approximately 20%.
- You have excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills in English plus any other language is an advantage.
- You are able to establish and maintain strong relationships to stakeholders located in other countries and continents.
- You have a college or university degree in business informatics or computer science.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in administration of IT systems and services, knowledge in one authoring tool, one year experience with gamification platforms is an advantage.
- You are a strong leader with a ‘can-do’ attitude and able to influence people with the goal to improve end user satisfaction.
- You have proven your leadership skills by managing a project team or coordinating a group of contributors.
- You are structured and outcome oriented, think out of the box, have an analytical and conceptual mind set which helps you to propose new innovative solutions.
- You have outstanding organizational and project management skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.