Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Penetration Tester
for a company that delivers HR data warehouse applications for its internal partners.
What we offer
- You can work in an agile environment.
- You can learn new revolutionary technologies.
- You will be the member of a highly educated security technical test team.
- Perform infrastructure or application level security assessments.
- Vulnerability scanning, ethical hacking and penetration testing.
- Write assessment reports: findings, the assigned risk level, the proposed mitigation.
- Register technical details to reproduce the test results.
- Present the assessment findings to the senior management.
- Work with the system owners to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Participate in the development of team processes and tools.
- Keep technical skills up to date.
- 3 years of experience in IT security related field.
- Experience as ethical hacker or pentester.
- Fluency in English language.
- Solid knowledge of IT technologies (network protocols, operating systems, database systems, middle ware, and architecture patterns).
- Hands on experience in administration of Linux and Windows systems.
- Hands on experience in database systems.
- Proficiency in one or more multiplatform scripting languages (Perl or Python).
- Solid knowledge of the various vulnerability types, their root cause, exploitation techniques and mitigation patterns.
- Hands on experience with the following tools: Tenable Nessus or Rapid7 Nexpose, Nmap, Metasploit Framework, Burp Suite.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 291 3089.