Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Visual Analytics Specialist
for a company that is providing professional services worldwide.
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets focusing on Qlik and Tableau products.
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML5 to create truly unique solutions.
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies.
- Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions.
- Qlikview & QlikSense and/or Tableau experience.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of any other analytics tool (SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Lumira etc…)
- SQL basics.
- Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.