Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Project Managment Support Analyst
for a company that is providing professional services worldwide.
- Providing administrative and coordination support to project managers through the entire project lifecycle.
- Acting as a liaison between project management, project members, third parties and other stakeholders.
- Developing and improving project reporting templates, following up on project reporting deliverables with project managers, consolidating project status reports.
- Supporting roadmap generation and work planning.
- Monitoring and controlling project issues, risks and actions.
- Managing changes to functional / technical scope of project.
- Supporting project manager in preparation of regular meetings with the customer (documentation, protocol, reports).
- BSc or MSc Degree
- Fluency in English, German and in Hungarian (written and oral).
- At least 2 years of experience in project management support roles ideally in IT systems integration projects.
- Experienced in project management methodologies and tools.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good MS PowerPoint, Excel and preferably Project skills.
- Attention to details with the ability to see the big picture.
- Strong affinity to planning and organizing.
- Team work attitude with great communication skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.