The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Federation Services Specialist
professional for its partner operating in the IT services sector.
- As member of an international team you will be delivering federation services to the whole group.
- Incident, problem and change management of the Federation service.
- Analysis of incidents and problems.
- Support for connected applications and customers.
- Monitoring tasks.
- Operation and configuration of the IBM WebSeal Environment (Accesss Manager, Federated Identity Manager, Webseal Server).
- At least 1 year experience on similar field.
- Analytical and structured thinking.
- Willingness to work in an international team, travel willingness (during transition).
- Open, communicative and problem solving oriented personality.
- Knowledge of Unix OS (AIX, Solaris is an advantage).
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server administration.
- Basic knowledge of LDAP Server (structure).
- Knowledge of Client – Server architecture.
- Knowledge of http(s) data transfer.
- Knowledge of encryption methods: SSL/TLS.
- Knowledge of MS Office on user level.
- English or German knowledge (at least on B2 level, written and spoken).
- Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Access Manager / ISAM Security Access Manager or IBM Federated Identity Manager or Service Manager 9 ticketing tool or ITIL v3 / Foundation certificate is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.