The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
for one of the most innovative and futuristic companies.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- Salary is up to you
- Creation, integration and further development of cloud architectures
- End-to-end analysis of technical architectures including the assessment of impacts (technical and commercial) as a function of customer requirements
- Integration of standard cloud products into customer advertisements with individual additional services for public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Securing cloud offers and answering cloud alerts
- Supplier management tasks according to the Lead Architect role
- College degree in IT field, or relevant IT experience
- Several years of experience as IT architect or Technical Project Manager in Cloud Technology
- In-depth cloud knowledge (IaaS, PaaS) and being aware of AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google and Rackspace product offerings
- OpenStack knowledge is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge and experience acquired in cloud and IT architecture, technology strategies like BSS, OSS strategies.
- Very good knowledge in architecture design models and their application
- Building cloud platforms and hybrid cloud solutions where technologies, development tools, APIs, management and integrations frameworks and processes are combined.
- Fluent English, good communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.