The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for one of the most innovative and futuristic companies.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- Salary is up to you
- The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner.
- The QA team identifies use cases and creates test plans, defines test strategies and creates test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests
- At a strategic level, our QA team will help to drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest in process changes, automation, tools, etc. to reduce overall QA effort for the product
- College degree in IT field, or adequate experience
- Programming experience
- Experience developing test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in functional, performance and stress testing for applications and back-end services
- Willingness to develop high quality test strategies and test plans
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mindset
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Proactive approach, active contribution
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.