The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP FI/CO Project Manager
for one of the most innovative and futuristic companies.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- Salary is up to you
- Comprehend, introduce and implement a global rollout template, identify, document and manage gaps according to the project methodology.
- Prepare, plan, execute and accompany international template rollout phases (set-up, induction, assessment, design, test, migration, cutover).
- Business process knowledge and responsibility for “Plan to Report – (P2R)” in the international context.
- Overall process knowledge for Controlling relevance within “E2E-Processes”: (Procure to Pay – P2P, Buy to Scrap – B2S, Order to Cash – O2C, Record to Report – R2R)
- Overall controlling related process knowledge within the following applications:
Production, Services and Logistics – PSL
Major Business Customer Solutions – BSO
Real estate – REFX
Plant Maintenance – PM
- Assess “E2E processes” and applications in roll-out companies / NatCos and continuous development of the template according to its guiding – or design principles (in German: Leitplanken).
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Manage international, virtual teams.
- Steer the IT units to design the technical solutions required for the rollout.
- Build and drive Task Forces to solve critical technical issues.
- Participate, present and defend your standpoint in local and central management meetings.
- Continuously monitor, evaluate and improve project progress.
- Report to head of controlling-project within One.Finance/One.ERP.
- Ensure high quality and on time production of all deliverables
- At least Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong communication skills in English or German.
- 5 years experience in global ERP deployments.
- Knowledge of SAP solutions.
- Project management experience.
- People management experience.
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.