The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
who is to support the continued growth of the company.
What we offer:
- This is a permanent, full-time position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals who wish to work in a dynamic, multi-client environment.
- The successful candidate will be a member of a focused team developing and maintaining leading-edge software applications to support the sales effectiveness needs of our enterprise.
- They will also have the opportunity to work in an open, dynamic environment and serve a key role in developing next generation web solutions for the travel industry.
- 4 years MySQL experience
- Backups and recovery
- Setting up and monitoring of standby databases
- Database tuning and monitoring
- Support for production databases
- Support for development teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly in fast-paced environment
- The candidate will be capable of working independently and can prioritise work effectively
- Strong Linux skills
- Ability to write shell scripts in support of the Database environment
- Experience of MariaDB and Galera cluster configuration and maintenance
- Dublin, Ireland
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.