The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
for a client operating in the finance industry.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- Salary is up to you
- Understand the business, technical and operational requirements of the supported database and related application.
- Install and upgrade database server and related application tools, allocate system storage and plan future storage requirements.
- Modify database structure, maintain system security and ensure compliance, database user and permission management and review.
- Execute performance monitoring and optimization, backup and restore data and recovery planning.
- Provide database and application administration 2nd and 3rd level support and on demand database and application on-call support.
- Participate in and drive database enhancement and new development project.
- 3+ years of experience in MS SQL environment, both in administration and development SQL (SQL 2005 and up)
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database issues, database based application issues, knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, high availability features.
- Experience in performance tuning, query optimization, using performance monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- High analytical and technological and strong problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork; multi-tasking; good oral communication is a must.
- Pay close attention to detail, develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems.
- Should be able to work in multicultural and geographically spread environment.
- Ability to liaise with internal department and 3rd party vendors and developers.
- Willingness to periodically travel and work from abroad (Europe)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.