The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
IT Business Analyst
- Be responsible for the full management of the development lifecycle.
- Business and functional analysis of the requirements.
- Design functional software solutions for the CORE02 banking system.
- Provide business support for cost estimation.
- Solution design and management.
- Write easy to understand and detailed business specifications for the clients.
- Write and execute System Test Plans.
- Liaise with technical team to develop the required solutions.
- Manage timely error resolution during the System Test and UAT cycles.
- CORE02 documentation for all developments and changes to the software.
- Manage and coordinate allocated projects.
- Customer management, team management, project planning and tracking.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Experience of working in a functional capacity on banking software packages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Instruments and market best practices.
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a complex international working environment.
- Experince in managing a number of development projects simultaneously.
- Meet agreed deadline and budgets.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Exposure and understanding of PM or PMO role.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.