The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
for a global strategic partner operating in the non-profit sector.
- 5 years of experience in the administration, setup, backup and
management of clustered database environments.
- 3 years of professional experience or equivalent as software developer on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience with Microsoft SQL Server virtual environment administration, operations, performance and capacity management.
- Experience in service management and reporting tools.
- Experience in managing teams in a supervisory role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge in data warehouse ETL processes and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge ITSM tools and reporting.
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams.
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented.
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable.
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies.
- Fluently spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.