The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for a
Desktop Support Specialist
role for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Managing IMAC (Installation, Move, Add, Change for HW + SW) business in the area of DICT environment with the company’s service providers
- Provide software updates in DICT environment
- Documentation of IMAC activities in the appropriate tools, provide appropriate KPIs to Management
- Quality Management and supervision of the company’s service providers
- Data Quality Management in Asset Management Systems
- Support of project activities national/international (e.g. standardization of hardware and software platform, rollout projects)
- Working together in an international team; provide and receive information, implement global standard solutions and actively identify improvements.
- Minimum 1 year of recent experience in work station support
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows 7
- Solid knowledge of MS Office 2010/2013
- Basic technical knowledge of hardware and standard software
- Basic Know How for IT in enterprises
- Advanced level English (spoken and written)
- Good communication and organizational skills, independence and active approach to problem solving
- Must be a team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driving license B
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.