The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
professional for our client operating in the IT consulting sector.
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Assist in the integration of application components
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
- 1-3 years of project management experience in software development or transition
- College or university degree
- Business fluency in German
- Experience in finance, controlling
- Knowledge of international project management methodologies (eg. PMI, PRINCE2) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Certificate of good-conduct
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.