The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Data Warehouse Architect
- The architect will be responsible for the overall design of the data warehouse working closely with the developers.
- The architect will estimate the work involved in building a solution.
- During implementation the architect will be hands-on coding the warehouse, providing guidance to the developers, and code reviewing developers’ work when necessary.
- The candidate will have experience architecting data
- Help the warehouse development team increase their knowledge of warehouse design and implementation.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends in data warehouse technology arenas that could influence new projects.
- Continuously look for ways to improve effectiveness and productivity and provide innovative solutions to difficult problems.
- Ensure architecture is designed to be maintainable and easily extendable to meet future requirements.
- Ensure design is fault tolerant to achieve high levels of reliability.
- Be involved in maintain the coding and security standards for the development teams.
- Work with the developers to ensure their production is technically sound and aligned with the architecture framework.
- Architect the overall data warehouse logical and physical.
- Work with business analysts and product team to perform detailed data analysis to develop the data model.
- Create physical objects including fact tables, dimensions, staging databases, indexes
- Identify and implement technologies for ongoing database scalability, monitoring and performance improvement.
- Architect the ETL.
- Estimate the work involved in delivering solutions.
- Consider IT requirements such as infrastructure, deployment and upgrades.
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Keen to learn new technologies but pragmatic in their implementation
- Works effectively in a team but capable of working independently
- Detail focussed
- 5 years developing in MSSQL Server
- 3 years architecting data warehouse solutions
- Aware of the different conflicting demands and comes up with practical solutions
- Experience of star, tabular and cubing technologies
- MSSQL Server Administration
- Strong time estimation skills
- .NET development knowledge
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft database technologies
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.