The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Infrastructure Network Engineer
- The Infrastructure Network Engineer is responsible for the day to day operation of company’s network and security infrastructure.
- This role is part of a team of Network subject matter experts who provide both 24/7 follow the sun support to the business as well as developing and improving the globally distributed network and security landscape.
- Participate in the delivery of highly available, scalable and supportable solutions and driving technology advancements, as well troubleshooting, problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- You will also contribute towards the implementation of a broad range of infrastructure projects, working closely with counter-parts in all regions.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a commercial environment as a Network Engineer
- Awareness of Service Delivery methodologies (e.g. ITIL)
- Support, maintain and improve local and wide area networks, routing protocols, MPLS, site to site VPN links; Internet and voice connections; client leased lines
- Support complex and distributed networks, dynamic routing protocols, VLANs, QoS/CoS
- Monitoring and analysing traffic across large scale distributed networks (using PRTG, Cisco Works, Cisco Prime, Orion, SCOM, WhatsUp, sniffers etc.)
- Maintaining & supporting Security Systems and solutions including anti-virus, Next Generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS/Web Application Firewalls, patch management, server hardening
- Cisco AAA (authentication, Authorization, Accounting), RADIUS, TACACS+, SSH, Proxy, vulnerability scanning/penetration testing etc.
- Experience with CheckPoint, Citrix NetScaler & Imperva
- Experience with Public, Private and Hybrid cloud infrastructures, preferably Microsoft Azure and Office 365, ExpressRoute, etc.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.