The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Infrastructure Network Manager
- The Infrastructure Network Manager is responsible for the leadership, management and day to day operations of company’s network and security infrastructure.
- This role is responsible for managing a team of Network subject matter experts who provide both 24/7 follow the sun support to the business as well as developing and improving the globally distributed network and security landscape.
- Act as the technical lead in delivery of highly available, scalable and supportable solutions and driving technology advancements from design, implementation and development, as well as acting as an escalation path for the team providing advanced troubleshooting, problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- You will also contribute towards the implementation of a broad range of large enterprise infrastructure projects, working closely with counter-parts in all regions.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a commercial environment as an Infrastructure, Network or IT Manager
- Awareness of Service Delivery methodologies
- Experience in managing a globally distributed team
- Experience of managing enterprise scale projects
- Experience of working closely with other IT teams and Development teams
- Troubleshoot, maintain, improve and expand local and wide area networks, routing protocols, MPLS, site to site VPN links; Internet and voice connections; client leased lines.
- Managing complex and distributed networks, dynamic routing protocols, VLANs, QoS/CoS
- Monitoring and analysing traffic across large scale distributed networks (SCOM, Cisco Works, Cisco Prime, Orion, PRTG, WhatsUp, sniffers etc.)
- Global and Local Load balancing solutions for High Availability, disaster recovery and business continuity across large and complex web applications
- Public Key Infrastructure and SSL Management
- Managing and Developing and improving Security Systems and solutions including anti-virus, Next Generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS/Web Application Firewalls, patch management, server hardening
- Cisco AAA (authentication, Authorization, Accounting), RADIUS, TACACS+, SSH, Proxy, vulnerability scanning/penetration testing etc.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.